Friday, May 20, 2011

How foolish some Christians must look to the world. Spouting off that the rapture is to take place tomorrow makes even Jesus looked uninformed. Worse, according to the word circulating about, the world (no; that’s not right – the universe itself will be destroyed on October 21, 2011 (153 days after the rapture).

How sad that many who claim the Bible as their Book, have no idea how to read it.

How sad that the one who started the rumor will still have a job on Sunday.

All day tomorrow I think I will just be a clandestine Christian because, quite frankly, I’m embarrassed. I’ll get over it, probably just after I post this, but, good grief, where do these people come from?

Bye, for now. See you on the 22nd right here on the good earth.

2 comments:

Brian & Erin said...

Wish I could meet you for a coffee on the 22nd!

rick savage said...

Count me in.